Trinity United Methodist Church completed its first phase development on its new 67-acre campus in 1999. The 65,000 sf facility includes a multi-use worship space for 1500 people, classrooms for all age groups, administrative offices, an accredited day care facility, music rehearsal spaces and fellowship hall functions. The transitional worship space is also used for indoor athletics. The challenge for the architects was accommodating all required multiuse functions and still providing a space that feels worshipful. The second phase includes a 2500 seat sanctuary, additional classrooms, a 200 seat chapel and a gymnasium.